Thank the person who tagged you and link back to their post
Link to the creator’s blog (booksnest.co.uk) in your post.
Answer the questions below
Tag 10 others to take part
ENJOY THE TAG!
1. A book that a certain friend is always telling you to read
- I actually can’t remember any that I get constantly told to read.
2. A book that’s been on your TBR forever and yet you still haven’t picked it up
- That would be the 2nd and the 3rd book of The Lord of The Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien. I bought the box set a while back but I only read the first book. So this year I’m actually planning on reading it!
3. A book in a series you’ve started, but haven’t gotten round to finishing yet
Hoo, there is a lot…
- First of there is the Shades of Magic trilogy by V. E. Schwab. I’ve read the first two books and now I’m down to the last one. I hope I can get to it.
- The Three Dark Crowns series by Kendare Blake. I got the third book in the series but I am yet to read it, hopefully I can get to that one soon too!
- Trials of Apollo and the Magnus Chase series by Rick Riordan.
Just to mention a few.
4. A classic you’ve always liked the sound of, but never actually read
- Dracula by Bram Stoker, The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas and Frankenstein by Mary Shelly. It’s quite a lot and I know.. a shame I haven’t gotten to them but I am also kind of intimidated by classics.
5. A popular book that it seems everyone but you has read
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black. Even if not everyone liked it everyone seems to have read it at least.
6. A book that inspired a film/TV adaptation that you really love, but you just haven’t read it yet
- The one that comes to my mind is The Lord of The Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien. I already mentioned the books, now it’s here again. I adore the movies but as I mentioned I have not read all of the books yet.
7. A book you see all over Instagram but haven’t picked up yet
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon. I’ve been seeing this all around bookstagram, however since I did not enjoy The Bone Season, Shannon’s other book I have not really felt the need to pick it up. Maybe I’ll give it a chance later but for now I don’t feel the need.
So this was the tag, I hope you all enjoyed my answers. If you want to do this tag, I tag you!