I’ve been tagged by the lovely Taiwo, who created this tag. I’m not really one for Valentine’s day but her tag was actually pretty nice so I was more than happy she tagged me!
1. Link back to this and mention Taiwo @ Stuffed Shelves as the creator of this tag.
2. Link back to the person who tagged you and thank them!
3. Answer the questions (of course!)
4. You can use my graphic if you want but please mention me as the person who made it.
1. What book(s) have you been given as a gift that you loved?
- There are quite a couple of books I got that I loved, like A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab, that I got from Meg. I got Harry Potter books from my parents which I loved a lot as well!
2. What book(s) would you like to give as a gift to someone else?
- Either one of my favourites, or something I know they want. Like, there was a series mom loved and when I found out that there is a book that the series was made from I couldn’t help but buy it for her!
3. If you could gift a random person any bookish item, what would it be?
- Either bookish candles, or bookmarks. Mugs are cool too!
4. If you could gift a random person any non-bookish item, what would it be?
- Depends on who the person is. I like to buy candles, skin care products, expensive chocolate
5. What do you say when a person gives you a gift you don’t like?
- I thank them, of course and try to give them the impression that I’m happy about the gift, I mean they either put a lot of thought into it (so I wouldn’t want to look ungrateful) or didn’t really.
6. Mention a book based around Valentine’s Day.
- Err.. I’m not really familiar with any Valentine’s Day themed books, I don’t really read romance.
7. Mention any two tips for blogging as a gift to other bloggers and to those who may want to start a blog.
- Try to not stress about it, it’s going to be alright. And stay true to yourself. I think this two is what matters the most.
8. Link to some posts by other bloggers that you loved or were very helpful.
I’m back with a new review! I got this book from Meg for our secret santa gifting with out group of bloggers. Last year I read Schwab’s Monsters of Verity duology and fell in love with her writing so I decided that this year I’d definitely try to catch up on her books. So here I’m with the first one, which I flew through in just a couple of days, despite being busy with the starting of the new semester at university.
Rating: 4.5 stars.
Continue reading “A Darker Shade Of Magic by V.E. Schwab review (eng&hun) | spoiler free”
I have some aesthetic boards to share with you all! I’m not really on top of this aesthetic game, and I’ve only shared one of these boards yet, but I hope you enjoy them none the less! These were heavily inspired by the Doves, since I’m on my Doves street team!
Continue reading “Ace of Shades Aesthetic Boards”
I saw this tag on Danielle’s blog, you can read her answers here. And if you haven’t, then definitely check out her blog, it’s really great! 🙂
Continue reading “90s Kids Book Tag”
So I’m back with another review, the review of the last book I read in January. Actually as I went into the book I really enjoyed it, I don’t say there weren’t problems with it but I enjoyed a lot. But as we got into the story, into the romance, things just went… weird. There are still aspects I liked about it but there are parts that disappointed me.
Rating: 3.5/5 stars
Continue reading “A Discovery Of Witches by Deborah Harkness review (eng&hun) | spoiler free”
Honestly this first month of the year went on a little slow, or at least felt dragging for me. This month I got to read 5 books, 1869 pages.
Continue reading “January Wrap UP”
Is it only me on did January really feel like a long month? Like it never wanted to end.. I thought it never would at least. But like everything it finally came to an end too and thus here I am with this month’s kpop favourites. I think I’ll try to make it a monthly thing because while there are some steady songs that I always listen to, there are always new ones, either those that come out or the ones I discover.
Continue reading “January kpop favourites”
You may or may not know but I’m part of the street team for Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody, part of #Doves. So we were talking the other day, what could we do for the book and I thought why not put together a kpop playlist? I know many book lovers are slowly getting into kpop, so as someone being a fan of korean pop I thought I could make a list with different songs and maybe introduce older songs to the new fans? And also, it’s definitely going to be different from the regular, western playlists. Hope you’ll enjoy this little playlist, and even if you are not into kpop will give a listen to at least one of the songs I got here.
Continue reading “Ace of Shades – kpop playlist”
I’m back with another review and this time it’s a book I got from my friend, Ana, because she really loves this series so she got the book for me for Christmas. Sadly, to me the book didn’t appeal all that much, it was still an interesting and rather quick read.
Rating: 3/5 stars.
Trigger warnings: rape, various forms of sexual assault, torture, pedophilia, etc.
Continue reading “Captive Prince by C. S. Pacat review (eng&hun) | spoiler free”
Here I come with a really cool book tag! I’m part of the street team for Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody and my fellow team members put together this very cool tag that I’m more than thrilled to share with you all. The creators are Min and Katie, and you can read Min’s answers for the questions here. I also recommend to check the girls’ blogs out! 🙂
Continue reading “The Ace of Shades Book Tag, #Doves edition”