I’ve been tagged to do this fun tag by the lovely Danielle! Huge thanks to her, also don’t forget to check out her answers! And let’s see the tag!
- Dora, Dorka
- A family dog named Jafar
- Both my ears are pierced but I don’t wear earrings anymore. No tattoos yet.
- I’m.. very patient?
- My mental health that is really shit? Also that I have troubles with connecting to people, make new friends and just casual conversations.
12 Righty or lefty?
13 The last thing you drank:
- Lavender tea
- Tomato and cheese
- Mum sending me pictures of her birthday presents to dad.
- I think it is from an author to review a book.
- I’ll Pick You Up by Standing Egg
- Hellsing Volume 6 by Hirano Kohta
- I… am not sure?
- My flatmate, Niki
- My parents’ home.
- France, Paris
Beliefs and Opinions
- Not really.
- Yes, I can buy books and food with that so yes.
- Love, understanding and acceptance. Emotional support.
59 Are you eating anything right now
60 Are you drinking anything right now?
- No. But I do want to make myself more tea.
61 What are you listening to right now?
- Gamer youtube videos.
62 What are you thinking about right now?
- Nothing and everything? My thoughts are all over the place as per usual.
63 What are you waiting for right now?
- I can go home to parents on Thursday which hopefully means book mail and my kpop album that I bought!
64 What are you most excited about right now?
- Budapest Book Festival that will be in April! I cannot wait for that!
65 What’s your pet peeve right now?
- People asking if I have a boyfriend. Like my life depends on it…
66 What’s your favourite thing right now?
- I got a new phone so, maybe that?
67 If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?
- Doing school work or something.
- Réka, we are not even friends for quite a while now.
- Does casual work count? Because photographer then.
- Playing in the garden with my brother.
Which would you choose?
- Love but not romantic love.
A few random questions to finish on
- Maybe some small things.
- To be a photographer.
- Uhh, as much as I hate overly cheesy books I love Ed Sheeran’s over cheesy music.
- Dying, losing a loved one. Heights, spiders.
- Fashion designer, interior designer, animal doctor.
- Stand up for my future more againts my parents, to do what I want and not to do what they want.
- Probably it’d be VIXX?
- Not really.
- Listen to yourself, you know better when it comes to yourself.
100 Where would you like to be in five years’ time?
- Working in a job I enjoy, with a flat on my own.