Am I recycling posts at this point? Probably. But it’s always fun to re-do some things and compare them to previous years. Tags can be absolutely like that! I did this tag in 2018 and in 2019 as well. So I thought it’d be fun to do it once again! So without further do, let’s see my answers for this year!
Question #1: How many books do you plan to read in 2019?
- I set my Goodreads goal to 52, one book every week. That was my goal last year too and I more than doubled that number. But because this year seems to be even busier for me I just want to take it easy and not force myself. This is why I stick to this number still instead of increasing it.
Question #2: Name five books you didn’t get to read last year but wanna make a priority in 2019.
- A Conjuring of Light by V. E. Schwab, Circe by Madeline Miller, Waking Gods by Sylvain Neuvel, Ace of Shades and Daughter of the Burning City by Amanda Foody.
Question #3: Name a genre you want to read more of.
- The answer is still sci-fi! I just don’t seem to get to it enough, when I really enjoy it. I need to get my shit together with this genre finally!
Question #4: Three non book related goals for 2019?
- Make the most out of my semester in South Korea, try to learn to not stress out over everything/overthink everything (it’s literally what is ruining my health) and get my shit together. Also keep working out like I did last year!
Question #5: What’s a book you’ve had forever that you still need to read?
- The Children of Húrin by J. R. R. Tolkien. I actually read quite a few books last year that were on my shelves for forever, unread so I’m sure I can get to it this year!
Question #6: One word you’re hoping 2019 will be?
- Good. I put this word last year too and yet it wasn’t exactly the best year of my life so I’m hoping for a better year this year.
Well, this is it! Hope you liked this tag, if you want to do it yourself I definitely tag you!