I was tagged by the lovely Megan, quite a while ago to do this tag but I haven’t had the time to do it until now. You can read Megan’s answers here and I definitely encourage you to check out her blog as well!
1. What signifies the start of Autumn to you?
- I guess it’s the weather getting milder from summer’s heat.
2. What are you most excited about for Fall?
- The colours! I love autumn colours and the feel they give you.
3. Name one place you want to visit this Autumn.
- Well, I am going to visit London next week! I can’t wait for it!
4. What is one item on your Autumn Bucket List?
- Candles! Always candles! But also pumpkin soup! I love pumpkin soup!
5. What is the best way to spend a rainy day?
- Staying home and reading a good book, drinking tea, candles lit!
6. What gets you into the fall spirit?
- Colder weather with the colourful leaves.
7. Describe your ideal fall day.
- Mild weather with a lots of sunshine, going around the city, running errands and all.
8. What TV show are you most excited about this fall?
- I’m not a big TV show watcher to be honest, I started countless shows and dropped them in the middle of it. One I’m definitely excited for is His Dark Materials show! I loved the books, loved the movie and am infinitely excited for the TV show.
9. What are you being for Halloween/What were you this Halloween?
- Dressing up is not a big thing for us in Hungary, so I don’t plan on dressing up as anything.
10. What is the Fall weather like where you live?
- It can either be quite mild and pleasant or really cold.
11. What changes do you look forward to in Autumn?
- Like I mentioned above, cooler weather. I can’t take the hot summer weather and I definitely enjoy cooler weather much more.
12. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
13. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Autumn?
- Apples, fallen leaves, pumpkins.
14. What is your go-to an autumnal beauty product? A must-have staple.
- Ahh… I’m not too into beauty products but any face product that hydrate your face well.
15. Do you have any Autumn traditions?
- On All Saints Day my family gathers together, has lunch together and when it gets dark we go to the graveyard to pay a visit to our dead relatives, lighting candles.
16. The moment of truth, is Autumn your favourite season?
- It’s my second favourite season. My favourite is Spring because I adore flowers.
17. Do you decorate your room/home for autumn?
- Not necessarily, but I do light more candles!
18. Do you have any fall pet peeves/something you dislike about fall?
- I don’t have anything that would come to my mind.
1. What is your favourite Autumnal Colour?
- I’m not sure if it’s a fall colour but I really love any shades of deep red.
2. What is your favourite Fall Scent?
- Apple pie!
3. What is your favourite Autumn Candle?
- I don’t think I have one, but I really do like all autumn candles!
4. What is your favourite Fall Fashion Item?
5. What is your favourite Fall Accessory?
- Scarves! I have quite a few of them (even though I usually wear the same two…).
6. What is your favourite Autumn Lip Colour?
- I don’t wear lipsticks because I have the habbit of bitting my lips, so it’d be pointless.
7. What is your favourite Fall Nail Polish?
- I don’t use nail polish since high school so I can’t really say I have one.
8. What is your favourite Autumnal Drink?
- Hot chocolate for sure! But also mulled wine! I love that a lot.
9. What is your favourite Fall Treat?
- Is pumpkin soup a treat? This is a serious question!
10. What is your favourite Fall Flavour?
- Pumpkin! Love it so much.
11. What is your favourite Thanksgiving Food?
- We don’t celebrate Thanksgiving.
12. What is your favourite Halloween Candy?
13. What is your favourite Fall/Halloween Song?
- Not necessarily Halloween song but Voodoo Doll by VIXX is the best Halloween kpop song that is out there. I will put the clean version below but there is the original version of it which has quite some gore so I’ll just link here if you want to check it out and don’t mind gore.
14. What is your favourite Fall/Halloween Film?
- Not sure if it’s a Fall/Halloween movie but Van Helsing has been a childhood favourite of mine that I’ve really wanted to rewatch this year.
15. What is your favourite Autumn Makeup Look?
- I’m not really a makeup person so I can’t answer this question.
16. What is your favourite Autumn Beauty Trend this year?
- I don’t have one.
17. What is your favourite Fall Fashion Trend this year?
- I don’t follow fashion trends so I don’t have one.
18. What is your favourite/Most Worn Sweater/Jumper?
- Currently it’s definitely this one!
19. What is your favourite Autumn Memory?
- That’s a hard question! I think the events my elementary school had where we carved pumpkin’s and walked around with the pumpkin lanterns in the evening.
20. What is your favourite photo you’ve taken in Fall?
- One of my most favourite picture this fall so far is this one!
21. What is your favourite Autumn activity?
- Playing with my dog in the autumn sunshine.
22. What is your favourite Halloween costume you’ve ever worn?
- I have mentioned it earlier that we do not celebrate Halloween in Hungary, so I don’t have one.
AUTUMN THIS OR THAT:
1. Apple Picking or Pumpkin Patch?
2. Football Games or Nature Walk?
- Nature walk.
3. Halloween or Thanksgiving?
- Neither (we don’t really celebrate any in Hungary, you see).
4. Bat Wing Sleeves or Cat Eye Eyeshadow?
- Cat eye eyeshadow.
5. Dark Lips or Winged Liner?
- Winged liner.
6. Apple stuff or Pumpkin stuff?
7. Cinnamon or Pumpkin Pie Spice?
8. Coffee, Tea, Hot Cocoa or Apple Cider?
- Coffee, tea, hot cocoa.
9. Jeans, Leggings or Skirts/Shorts w/Tights?
- Jeans, leggings.
10. Beanie or Hair Scarf?
11. Infinity Scarf or Body Wrap?
- Body wrap.
12. Booties or Knee High Boots?
13. Flats or Wedges?
14. Flannels or Jumpers/Sweaters?
15. Hair up in bun/ponnie tail or Hair Down?
- Hair down.
16. Fairy Lights or Candles?
17. Scary Movie or Haunted House?
- Haunted house
18. Apple Bobbing or Making Apple Pie?
- Making apple pie
19. DIY Halloween Costume or DIY House Decorations?
- DIY house decoration
20. Pop of Orange or Pop of Yellow in your wardrobe?
- Neither. I don’t really like any of these colours.
This was the tag! Hope you all enjoyed the questions and if you want to do this tag, I tag you!
2 thoughts on “The MEGA Love For Autumn Tag”
I loved reading your answers! I’m so excited about His Dark Materials too and I totally agree with your answer about being excited about fall colors. There is something about them that puts you in a fall mood 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you! I really an curious how the series will turn out! So nice that we get a new adaptation! So many new adaptations lately!
Fall colours are the best!
LikeLiked by 1 person