I’m back with another book tag, and again, I’ve been tagged by the lovely Emma! She really is amazing with tagging me in all these tags! You can read her post here and if you have not yet, definitely check out her blog as well!
Favourite Book of All Time
- That’s a really difficult question. I can’t possibly pick only one book, because there are so many I love. Current all time favourites are Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab and Record of a Spaceborn Few by Becky Chambers.
Favourite Book Five Years Ago
- I had quite different taste 5 years ago. Considering I unhauled majority of those that were my favourites. One that I remember I liked was the Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare.
- Again, there are more than just one. I’m not sure how could someone choose just one. Some of my favourites are: Monsters of Verity by Victoria Schwab, Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard by Rick Riordan, Wayfarers by Becky Chambers.
Last Book You Read
- Last book I ended up finishing was actually a re-read of Vicious by V. E. Schwab! I honestly adore this book!
Last Poetry Book You Read
- I read quite some this year already, the last I read was The Sun And Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur.
What Book Most Influenced Your Life
- The most was probably Harry Potter because it gave me the love for books at a young age. It’s cliché but I really do love that series.
Book That Made You Ugly Cry
- I don’t cry to easily. I don’t ugly cry that easily. But there was one book that made me and I actually threw this book across my bed even. It’s Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. (Also I really want to get the series with the new covers)
Book That Made You Laugh
- Most of the time any Rick Riordan books make me laugh. The one that made me laugh the most were the two Magnus Chase books I read (I still need to get to the last one).
Character You’d Like To Be For a Day
- I think either Nina Zenik or Zoya Nazyalensky. Not only because I could be around the characters I love but also because their powers are amazing and I’d love to know what it feels like to have them.
Book So Good You Dreamt About It
- I haven’t talked much about this book on my blog lately but, I really enjoyed Empress of a Thousand Skies by Rhoda Belleza. I literally had dreams about it after reading it in 2017, and I still often think about it.
Book You DNF’d
- I don’t easily DNF books, I usually push through them (I know I shouldn’t when I don’t have a good time with them). But there is one I just could not finish and that one is Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer.
What Book Are You Excited To Read
- That one is definitely the Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo.
So this was the tag, I hope you all enjoyed reading it and if you want to do this, I tag you!