My lovely friend, Sarah made a tag and was so nice to tag me in it too! I’m always excited for new tags and I adore Spotify so this is the perfect tag! You can read Sarah’s answers here.
1. Hit Rewind: a book you go back to again and again?
- That would be Six of Crows probably. I just love that book so much, that I actually ended up buying it in both Hungarian and English.
2. Romantic Ballads: a book that gives you all those fluttery feels?
- That one should be, Let’s Talk About Love by Claire Kann. I’m not one for romance books or romance in general, but damn that book got to me.
3. Release Radar: a new release book you are excited for?
- The Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo! I adore her books, and read like almost all of it already and I really want to get to this one too!
4. Discover Weekly: a book you haven’t read yet but want to discover?
- I’ve really been wanting to read The Poppy War by R. F. Kuang, but sadly I have not had the chance to get to it yet.
5. Alone Again: your fave book genre to read on your own?
- Hands down fantasy. If you’ve read my blog for a while you know how much of that genre I read. It’s a lot.
6. Alternative: an indie book or author everyone should read!
- I am ashamed to say that I have not really read an indie book that I would recommend. Hopefully that will change in the future!
7. Cheesy Hits: a book full of cheese that you just love?
- I probably could put Let’s Talk About Love here too but I don’t want to use it twice. Although I literally don’t have any other book that is cheesy that I like. Cheesy books make me cringe mostly.
8. Summer Hits: a book you re-read every summer?
- I actually don’t have one. Surprisingly. I try to keep up with my TBR that is ever growing so I barely have time to re-read books, sadly.
9. Power Hour: an empowering feminist book or character you adore?
- I think that one would be Nina Zenik for me. She is an all around amazing person, who doesn’t let anyone to fuck with her and doesn’t give a fuck about what others think. I love her with all my heart.
10. All Out 10’s: list ten banging books!
- Tough one but here we go (featuring them all in my photos):