I was tagged by the lovely Emma to do this tag. You can read her answers here and if you have not, I definitely recommend you to check out her blog!
Do You Have a Book With Deckled Edges
- I actually haven’t had one up until I got the March Book Hooked Box, which had The Antidote by Shelley Sackier.
Do You Have a Book With 3 or More People on the Cover
- I got The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken with this cover that has 4 people on it.
Do You Have a Book Based on Another Fictional Story
- Yes! Not just one in fact but my choice for this one is Cinder by Marissa Meyer that is based on Cinderella.
Do You Have a Book With a Title 10 Letters Long
- For this I have two books that I found among my books and the one I’m bringing is Nevernight by Jay Kristoff.
Do You Have a Book With a Title That Starts and Ends With the Same Letter
- I almost thought I didn’t have one for this one but I do! Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel.
Do You Have a Mass Market Paperback Book
- I love them! The one that immediatelly came to my mind is Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare. It’s quite big and floppy, as a mass market paperback should be.
Do You Have a Book Written by an Author Using a Pen Name
- Although I’m slowly unhauling her books I still have a couple of Cassandra Clare‘s books.
Do You Have a Book With a Character’s Name in the Title
- Eragon by Christopher Paolini, I’m pretty sure most of you have heard of this one already.
Do You Have a Book With Two Maps in it
- When I was reading the questions I already had an answer in mind, and that is A Dance with Dragons by George R. R. Martin. It has two gorgeous maps of A Song of Fire and Ice’s world as a whole.
Do You Have a Book That Was Turned into a TV Show
- Well my previous answer was a book by George R. R. Martin and this one will be too: A Game of Thrones. We all know how popular the TV show became.
Do You Have a Book Written by Someone Who is Originally Famous for Something Else (celebrity/athlete/TV personality)
- This is the first one that I have no answer for, I’m not really for those books, I guess.
Do You Have a Book With a Clock on the Cover
- The only one I could find was a children’s book that helps them learn reading the clock.
Do You Have a Poetry Book
- There are a couple Hungarian ones but I wanted to include that one English one I own, milk and honey by Rupi Kaur.
Do You Have a Book With an Award Stamp on it
- That one would be The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet by Becky Chambers.
Do You Have a Book Written by an Author With the Same Initials as You
- P. D. or well D. P. (because we Hungarians have our family name first) is not something I came across really, so the answer is no, I don’t have one for this one.
Do You Have a Book of Short Stories
- Rouges that was edited by George R. R. Martin and Gardner Dozois.
Do You Have a Book That is Between 500-510 Pages Long
- I actually just finished that one and it’d be King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo.
Do You Have a Book That Was Turned into a Movie
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas was recently turned into a movie. Though I have not seen the movie yet, I definitely loved the book!
Do You Have a Graphic Novel
- I don’t have English ones again. But I have one that they made from a Hungarian author’s book. It’s The fourteen carat car by Rejtő Jenő or in his English pen name P. Howard. I still need to read this one.
Do You Have a Book Written by Two or More Authors
- This one is Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. I loved this one actually and I hope I can get to the rest of the series soon.
So this was the tag, thank you Emma for tagging me and I hope you all enjoyed reading this post! If you want to do this tag, I tag you!