- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer all the questions down below
- Pingback to the creator: Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx
- Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about to do this tag
Why did you start blogging & why have you kept blogging?
- I didn’t have anyone around me really to talk about books with so I decided to start blogging. And honestly the people I became friends with through blogging kept me going, even now when I barely have time to read books I want and review them.
What is your favorite type of post to write?
- I love writing reviews (though I’m not sure I’m doing it right) and monthly wrap ups are my absolute favourites but I also love writing tags and the other type of posts I post here, after all I wouldn’t post them if I didn’t like writing them.
What are your top 3 blog posts?
The top 3 that have brought the most views to my blog are the following:
- Children of Blood and Bone spoiler free review
- 5+2 Reasons Why Nikolai Lantsov makes a good Slytherin (though I don’t understand why)
- The Unpopular Opinions Book Tag
What are some of your favorite things to do to relax?
- Listening to music, reading books, watching anime or Youtube videos.
What are your 5 favorite things?
- Kpop, photography, books, animals and blueberries (also coffee).
What are your proudest blogging moments?
- All the milestones I hit! 14K overall views, 700+ followers and January was my most viewed month with 953 views, I’m pretty proud of that!
What are your hobbies outside of blogging?
- Photography, drawing (though I don’t do that too often due to wrist pains), listening to music and I used to play the piano (until my wrist pains started to get worse).
Describe your personality in 3 words.
- Determined, quiet, stubborn
What are your top 3 pet peeves?
- People drumming with their fingers on stuff or moving their legs (gives me anxiety for the most part), people walking slowly, people talking during classes not respecting the teacher.
What’s something that your followers don’t know about you?
- Well some might know, some might not, I really enjoy watching gaming videos on Youtube. As a kid I loved playing with video games too, I usually played with/against my brother but now I sadly don’t have the time to play myself thus I ended up watching gaming videos and my absolute favourite is Markiplier.
This was the tag, hope you enjoyed this little something about me, I’ll be back to the usual bookish content now. If you want to do this tag, I tag you!