As you may know, I love kpop, so when Laura asked me if I wanted to be tagged in a kpop themed book tag, that she and her rommie created, how could I have said no? Seventeen is not among my top groups but I do occasionally listen to their songs. You can find Laura’s post here! I have made a similar tag last year, based on one of my favourite groups, VIXX. If you want to check that tag out, you can find it here.
Very Nice: a book that made you so happy your heart felt like it was going to explode
- Easy! Let’s Talk About Love by Claire Kann. I mention this book so much on my blog.
Pretty U: a book with a gorgeous cover
- I know it’s pretty cheap at this point but I love stars on book covers so much.
Adore U: your favourite debut of the year
- I’m going to go with 2018, because… we are not really into 2019. My favourite debut was Let’s Talk About Love. I know I already used this one but I truly, truly love this book.
Simple: an underrated book that you love
- Becky Chambers’ books! The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet and A Closed and Common Orbit are both amazing! I need to get to A Record of a Spaceborn Few asap to be honest.
Don’t Wanna Cry: a book that made you cry
- I just re-read Our Dark Duett by Victoria Schwab and honestly I cannot not cry on that book.
Thanks: a book you’re thankful for
- Rick Riordan’s books in general. They are always heavy with good representation and I’m so thankful that there is an author like him who writes children’s books so the new generations can feel seen.
Oh My!: a book you couldn’t put down
- The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert. That book had such an atmosphere that totally gripped me and I just had to keep on reading.
Call Call Call: a book that deals with standing up for what is right
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas. Everyone should read that book honestly.
Don’t Listen in Secret: a book you go back to when you feel sad
- To be honest there isn’t really a book, I’d say I love to read manga in general when I feel down because a lot has great humour and are very easy to read.
Mansae: a book you were scared to pick up because of the hype
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. Her books are generally so hyped up that slowly I just didn’t feel the need to read them. And also ACOTAR didn’t live up to the hype for me.
Clap: a book you loved right from page 1
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. I absolutely adore that book. And I’m so glad I picked that up back then because of the book community!
Change Up: a book you didn’t like at first but grew to love
- I’m not sure there is any? I definitely have books I loved but as time went by I grew to dislike them more and more.
Trauma: a book that felt like being stuck in a bad dream
- Shadow’s Son by Jon Sprunk. That book series is just so bad reading it really was like a bad dream.
I hope you enjoyed this tag! If you like kpop or if you just want to do this tag, I definitely tag you!