I did this tag last year too and I thought why not do it again, to see how things have changed.
Question #1: How many books do you plan to read in 2019?
- Again, the more the merrier. I think setting my Goodreads challenge to 50 books is more than enough and if I go over it then I’ll be very happy!
Question #2: Name five books you didn’t get to read last year but wanna make a priority in 2019.
- A Gathering of Shadows & A Conjuring of Light by V. E. Schwab, The Ship of the Dead by Rick Riordan, The Last Wish by Andrzej Sapkowski and Wonder Woman by Leigh Bardugo.
Question #3: Name a genre you want to read more of.
- Still sci-fi! I feel like I did not end up reading enough of it last year!
Question #4: Three non book related goals for 2019?
- Keep up eating more or less clean and keep up excercising!
Question #5: What’s a book you’ve had forever that you still need to read?
- J. R. R. Tolkien’s books, still. I did not end up reading any in 2018 so I hope in 2019 I’ll finally finish them off!
Question #6: One word you’re hoping 2019 will be?
- Good. Last year I put successful and I think I can say that 2018 was that. From now on I just hope the years ahead me are going to be good.
Hope you enjoyed this tag, if you want to do this I tag you!