Since it’s October and Halloween is coming this tag is the best to post, right? Thank you Sarah for tagging me! If you want to read her answers you can find them here! Here in Hungary we don’t really care for Halloween but this tag seemed so much fun I couldn’t not do it!
Witch: A Magical Character or Book
- Calcifer from Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones. He is a fire demon and I think a very appropiate choice for this one!
Werewolf: The Perfect Book to Read at Night
- Any crime books I think, those really keep me up even at night, since I’m not a big fan of horror books. My choice for this one is The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins, I really adored that book!
Frankenstein: A Book that Truly Shocked You
- I’m not sure if there is one where the story truly shocked me. It’s rather that I read a book from a genre that I usually don’t read, contemporary, that I really liked and that was quite shocking. That book is (and I know I talked a whole lot about it here) Let’s Talk About Love by Claire Kann.
The Devil: A Dark, Evil Character
- There are quite some, and for the spooky vibes I’m gonna go with Lord Voldemort because he is truly a dark and evil character.
Grim Reaper: A Character that Should Never Have Died
- I agree here with Sarah and I’m not going to say the character’s name but the book is Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix by J. K. Rowling.
Zombie: A Book that Made You “Hungry” for More
- Any Harry Potter book with the magical snacks. I want them all!
Gargoyle: A Character that You Would Protect at All Cost
- That’s definitely Nikolai Lantsov! He needs to be protected at all cost!
Vampire: A Book that Sucked the Life Out of You
- This is actually a recent one, and a whole trilogy: Shadow Saga by Jon Sprunk. It was so stupid, I thought I was going to die.
Ghost: A Book that Still Haunts You
- Well this is for another reason, not for being scary but for being bad… And that’s Shadow Saga by Jon Sprunk. It was just really bad.
Demon: A Book that Really Scared You
- Well not really scared but gave me the chills and that’s a recent read, The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert.
Skeleton: A Character You Have a Bone to Pick With
- That one should be Zefi from the Shadow Saga. I just want to know if she is really that stupid (she is).
Mummy: A Book You Would Preserve Throughout Time
- It’s a hard one actually!
Creepy Doll: A Cover too Scary to Look At
- There are quite some out there but this one really gave me the chills when I looked at it.
So this was the tag, I hope you all enjoyed it! If you want to do this tag, I tag you!