Once again I got tagged by the lovely Sarah to do this tag! I cannot be any more grateful for her proveding me with tags so that I don’t have to look myself. Here you can read her answers and if you haven’t yet, definitely check out her blog as well!
GREED: What is The Most Expensive Book You Own?
- This is probably a book that I got from mom last year for my birthday. It’s not fiction and it was quite expensive.
GLUTTONY: What Book(s) Have You Shamelessly Devoured Many Times?
- That’s definitely Harry Potter. I haven’t really reread any books that many times, yet.
SLOTH: What Book/Series Have You Neglected Over Sheer Laziness?
- The Lord of the Rings. I read the first book and I have all of them but somehow I was always just too lazy to read it because of its harder language (excuses, excuses).
PRIDE: What Books(s) Do You Bring Up When You Want To Sound Like An Intelligent Reader?
- Possibly any classics, not like I read that many but there is a couple that I ended up reading and those are the ones I’d bring up.
LUST: What Attributes Do You Find Most Attractive In Characters?
- Wittiness, flawed character that is willing to learn, inteligent characters.
ENVY: What Books Would You Most Like To Receive As a Gift?
- Basically any Victoria Schwab or Leigh Bardugo book.
WRATH: What Author(s) Do You Have a Love/Hate Relationship With?
- J.K. Rowling. I have this nostalgic love for her but lately she is not doing too well for herself on social media and with the “representations” she is forcing into the HP world.
Thank you again to Sarah, and if you want to do this tag I tag you!