I was tagged to do this by Sarah and I have to say I’m pretty happy about it, it’s always fun to do tags like this! You can read her post here!
Captain Hook (A book that made you wish time stood still)
- A Closed And Common Orbit by Becky Chambers. I love her books so much, they really do make me wish time stood still!
Cruella De Ville (A book that made you angry)
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon. I found the main character so annoying that the book just made me angry by the time I finished it.
Maleficient (A book full of magic)
- The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan. I chose this one because after all it’s about modern day Egyptian magicians!
Queen Of Hearts (A book that made you cry)
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. Perhaps not for the reason why most readers would assume but I did cry and actually threw the book.
Scar (A book you want to read again)
- Right now it’s either Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo or Let’s Talk About Love by Claire Kann.
Jafar (A book that made you wish you were part of the story)
- I’ll cheat a bit here and go with a manga series, Fairy Tail by Hiro Mashima. I adore the whole series and how nicely it portrays friendship and magic. I’d love to be the part of it.
Shan Yu (A book that was dark but good)
- This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab. It has a pretty dark world and I love it.
Ursula (A book you’d recommend to everyone)
- Easy! That is no other than Let’s Talk About Love by Claire Kann.
Thanks a lot to Sarah for tagging me. And if you want to do this tag, I tag you!