I was tagged to do this tag by the lovely Sarah! You can check out her post here. I’m always in for book tags and lately I didn’t seem to find one I’d have wanted to do so I’m really glad Sarah tagged me!
Chocolate Chip – A Classic Book That You Love or Really Enjoyed
- This is a Hungarian classic, a play to be exact: The Tragedy of Man by Imre Madách. I’ve read it 3 times already. It was a must read for high school but you see I loved it so much that I re-read it 2 more times and I’ll probably reread it more times in the future!
Thin Mints – A Fandom That You Really Want to ‘Join’ and/or a Hyped-Up Book You Want To Read
- Well I read the first book but I’d love to get to Gemina and Obsidio by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. I loved Illuminae and I really would love to get to the rest of the trilogy soon!
Shortbread – An Author You Can’t Get Enough Of
- This is a tie between Victoria Schwab and Leigh Bardugo. I adore their books so, so much!
Samoas – An Emotional Rollercoaster
- That is totally Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab, it was definitely an emotional rollercoaster for me.
Oreos – A Book Whose Cover Was Better Than The Story OR Vice Versa, Where The Story Was Better Than Its Cover
- The one that actually popps into my mind is The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater. That whole series wasn’t for me but the last book was definitely a disappointment, and it has such a pretty cover though!
Tagalongs / Peanut Butter Patties – A Book That Wasn’t What You Expected
- I think I can say that about The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert. I wasn’t expecting to have this dark atmosphered book with fantasy elements and like kind of crime elements in it. I definitely liked it more than I anticipated too!
Snickerdoodles – A Book You May Never Stop Rereading/ Loving
- This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab. I’m definitely going to keep on rereading that book!
So this was the tag, I hope you enjoyed it and if you want to do it, I tag you!