1. Dark Chocolate — A book that covers a dark topic (abuse, domestic violence, rape, loneliness, bullying, death, etc)
- That for me would be This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab. The book is afterall about monsters that manifest from violent crimes. And it definitely has a very dark atmosphere to it too!
2. White Chocolate — Your favourite light-hearted/humorous read
- That is for me the Love.Com manga series by Nakahara Aya. It’s a light-hearted romance manga series between a tall girl and a short boy and it has amazing humour.
3. Milk Chocolate — A book that has a lot of hype that you’re dying to read.
- There are quite a few to be honest! Ace of Shades and To Kill a Kingdom is just two of those.
4. Chocolate with a caramel centre — Name a book that made you feel all gooey in the middle while you were reading it
- That’s definitely Let’s Talk About Love by Claire Kann for me. I don’t like romance books but that book gave me all gooey feels I could wish for!
5. Wafer-free Kit-Kat — Name a book that surprised you lately
- I think it’s Seraphina by Rachel Hartman. I didn’t anticipate I’d enjoy reading it as much as I did!
6. Snickers — A book that you are going nuts about
- King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo. I know it’ll come out next year only but!!!!! I want that book in my life right now!!!
7. Hot Chocolate with cream and marshmallows — What book would you turn to for a comfort read?
- I think just like for many for me it’s the Harry Potter series as well. I grew up on it like many others and it’ll always give me that sense of childhood nostalgia.
8. Box of chocolates — What series have you read that you feel has a wide variety and a little something for everyone
- From what I’ve read that’s probably Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. It has a diverse cast of characters, great amount of tension and action, magic, great character development, badass female characters and all around awesomeness!
So this was the tag, I definitely had fun while doing this. If you want to do this I tag you!