I saw this fun tag on Danielle’s blog and thought why not do this tag, it looked fun anyway! You can read her post here. And if you haven’t yet, then definitely check out her blog as well!
What is the most expensive book you own? What is the least expensive book you own?
- The most expensive book, well I’d say it’s a box set. It’s the leather bound edition of Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin.
- I could name off a ton of books for my least expensive book. I have gotten a lot of books sent to me for free or given to me as a gift. So yeah, I don’t really have one particular inexpensive book. I have a bunch.
What book or books have you shamelessly devoured many times?
- I’m a slow reader so I don’t really get to re-read books, but I think I read most of the Harry Potter books 3-4 times each so that should count.
What book or series have you neglected over sheer laziness?
- Maggie Stiefvater’s Blue Lily, Lily Blue and The Raven King book. Also J. R. R. Tolkien’s books.
What book or books do you bring up when you want to sound like an intellectual reader?
- I don’t know, I never cared if people thought I’m an intelectual reader or not to be honest, I read for myself not for them.
What attributes do you find most attractive in your characters?
- Humour, inteligence, charming personality in general.
What books would you most like to receive as a gift?
- Any from my wishlist really. Perhaps Leigh Bardugo and Victoria Schwab books because they are my favourite authors.
What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
- Cassandra Clare and Sarah J. Maas. While I have some enjoyment with reading their books, they can be really problematic and just… plain white. Also J.K. Rowling’s controversies lately are throwing me off of her as an author, I still love Harry Potter but she is… yeah.
So this was it, I hope you enjoy this tag, feel free to steal it or if you wanna say that I tagged you! 🙂